Thursday, April 18, 2013

New Shoes


After my last pair of New Balance shoes literally fell apart, I was in need of new shoes pronto! Since I didn't have any problems with my old shoes (besides the fact that they told me they were worn out), I decided to keep the same shoe, with a little color change -- New Balance 870. My last shoes were pink and yellow. These are pink, black, and white.

I ordered them from Road Runner Sports and they arrived on my doorstep a day later. Yippee! I couldn't wait to take them out for a test run. Since I had just finished Oceanside 70.3, it took me a few days to lace them up. I love how they feel and especially how they look. These beauties will be coming with me to Ragnar, OC Triathlon, and my summer running. Who knows where else? (Maybe Paris?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment