Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Marathon Training Week #3

This week started out a bit different than normal. I went to the podiatrist on Tuesday to try to figure out what's wrong with my left foot. I was scared I had a stress fracture, so I wanted to get it checked before I got too far into my marathon training. Luckily, the doctor said it's not as bad as I thought. He taped it and scheduled for an appointment the next week. But my long run on Saturday proved very painful. I want this pain to go away!

Monday - 1:00 trainer rider, 45 minute Nike strength workout
Tuesday - Swam 2500 yards
Wednesday - Outdoor hill repeats! 18.6 miles, 1:22.
Thursday - Treadmill 7.5 miles, tempo run, 3 miles @7:30 pace
Friday - Recovery run, 4 miles. Trainer 1:10 on hard gear
Saturday - Long run at beach, 14 miles @ 8:45 pace
Sunday - Bike ride pulling trailer, 20 miles, 1:33


No comments:

Post a Comment