Monday, July 8, 2013

Marathon Training Week #4

Trying to stay on track with my messed-up foot and did ok this week. It was supposed to be a pretty easy week, so I think I accomplished that.

Monday: Kinda a rest day, but I still did a 45-minute Nike strength workout

Tuesday: Speed intervals on treadmill, 8x800s. 7.25 miles, 55 minutes. Halfway through interrupted by kids club to change a poopy diaper. At least I got to finish my workout after.


Wednesday: 60 minutes on trainer

Thursday: Tempo workout with local run club. 4.25 miles with 4 @ 7:30 pace
Swim workout with fastest 100 ever, 1:26

Friday: 75 minutes on trainer

Saturday: Group ride with tri club, 43 miles, 2:40 with tons of climbing

Sunday: I was supposed to only do a 6-mile run, but with a jump to 16 the next week I figured I should do a little more. The heat and strep throat zapped me and I struggled to finish, but I did. 10 miles, 1:32.

No comments:

Post a Comment