Monday, October 15, 2012

Working (Out) Together


Training is a family event at our house. It won't get done if we don't do a little planning and work with each other. Sometimes that requires getting up extra early to swim so I don't miss out on family breakfast. Sometimes Skyler runs during lunch so we can spend the evening together. Sometimes that means Skyler and I get a babysitter so we can ride together. We make it work so that everyone is happy.

Most of the time I run with the jogging stroller. Thankfully, Desmond is loving the stroller more lately. A few months ago he would cry the entire run, which makes for a miserable run for mom. I think he's starting to enjoy looking around and being somewhere different than stuck in the house all day. I can't wait for him to cheer me on and tell me to run faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment